Mirror Effect Spray for Glass and Metracylate Get a 100% clear mirror effect with this paint! Get a full mirror effect on the outer face by applying it on the inside of the glass or transparent methacrylate.
- The mirror paint for glass or PMMA methacrylate is formulated with ultrafine aluminum mirror pigments that, when grouped together, form a total mirror, resembling a traditional mirror.
- Quick drying, special for decoration paint jobs on glasses, goblets, vases, glass tables, etc.
Size: Aerosol of 400ml blend
Recommendations for use:
- Clean and degrease the area to be painted, the surface must be completely clean and dry.
- Shake the mirror effect spray for 1-2 min.
- Application distance 15-20cm
- Apply the paint in a soft, homogeneous and intermittent way. Let the paint evaporate between each application, about 15-30 seconds. Do not overload to avoid driping.
- Spray until the entire piece is painted and homogeneous
- Check on the back the level of mirror and translucent you have achieved.
- Allow to dry it well, even better for the adhesion if heat can be applied (with thermal gun or similar for 2-4 hrs)
- Once dry you can apply a layer of black glass paint over the mirror effect in order to protect and intensify the mirror effect.