Professional chemical procedure that works with water-based silver nitrate and integrated systems to achieve chrome finishes with a 100% mirror effect. These professional systems allow treating different types of material. Compared to conventional procedures, this one is easier to apply and eco-friendlier as neither toxic substance are used nor heavy metals are emitted.
WHAT IS NEEDED?
To obtain a chrome finish the following products are required:
- One of our professional pulverization systems
- One of your chrome chemicals kits
All our systems and sets are duly tested.
HOW MANY SYSTEMS AND SETS ARE THERE?
There are 4 different systems available:
- MASTER System (for bigger paint jobs in workshops)
- PRO System (for medium-sized paint jobs in workshops)
- PORTABLES System (for small paint jobs in the workshop)
- KIT HOBBY (for small paint jobs at home)
There are 2 different chemicals kits for the chrome plating systems available:
- Kit 5L and complements (theoretical coverage 8-10 m2)
- Kit 18L and complements (theoretical coverage 32-36 m2)
All chemical products can be purchased separately or in kits customized to your needs. For customized kits please contact us.
With these procedures, a chrome effect can be achieved on diverse types of materials. For example: plastic (ABS, PP, PE, PC, PVC,...), plywood, metal, wood, glass, etc.
By using one of our candy coats a colouring can be easily obtained. There are 20 different colours available.