Spray Paint Multicolour Chameleon Extreme
As these are paints with special effect, the following instructions must be followed to obtain a correct result:
1) Work on a properly primed and clean surface.
2) Apply a black base (matt) or if the surface is already painted in black and well maintained rough it up (granulation 400-600)
3) Once the base is dry apply 2-3 fine layer of the chameleon paint at a distance of 30-50cm. Do not overload, a chameleon paint in thin layers will always give better results and extremer colour shifts.
4) Recommended nozzle size: 1.0 - 1.6mm
5) Flash-off time between layers: 10 - 15min
5) Afterwards let it try for 30 min and finally apply a protective 2K clearcoat (1-2 coats)