Pure Chrome Silver Nitrate Kit 2m2
A complete chemical kit for pure chromium plating with silver nitrate in concrete compounds for dilution with chemically pure distilled water. Includes a base coat of 2 compounds and a special finish varnish of 2 compounds.
This process requires a rigorous monitoring of the steps to be applied, as well as of the product blends, cleaning, type of pure distilled water, sprayers, paint guns and chemical storage.
- VB110 chrome base layer
- 125ml base kit + 20ml catalyst + 50ml reducer
- CelCh Chrome varnish
- Kit 125ml varnish + 15ml catalyst + 30ml reducer
- Chrome A
- CD2920 - 25 grams
- OX1910 _ 24.2 grams
- CD1900 _ 14.4 grams
- Chrome B
- RED2910 ………………… 52.5 grams
- ACT1950 ………………… 10 gr. / ml
- Pre-Activator (Humectant)
- P-ACT_ grams ……… .. 60 grams
Franco-German chemical formula, No. 1 in Europe, more stable, safer, effective and of the highest quality.IMPORTANT NOTE:
CHEMICALS OF THIS PROCESS DEMAND A LOW TEMPERATURE STORAGE (FRIDGE) AWAY FROM THE SOLAR LIGHT AND ONCE OPEN THE LOWEST POSSIBLE TIME OF EXPOSURE TO THE AIR.Installation:
- Use only demineralized water (mandatory: pure deionized water) between 5 to 10 liters.
- grit or other support.
- Retention basin to collect liquids + empty drum.
- The jars, mixing glasses, containers to be used must be completely clean, use a container or glass for each product to avoid contamination
- Prepare the piece and apply the base coat 3-4 days before carrying out the process, do not mix the other products until the piece is ready.
- The different phases of the process must be carried out successively, without interruption
- Use sprayers with a pressure pump, pumping enough to have a continuous pressure for as long as possible. Do not put too much liquid in each pump, less liquid greater air capacity.
- Wear protective glasses throughout the process.Summary of the process step by step:
1.- Surface preparation (primer, cleaning) using primers compatible with the acrylic polyurethane process.
2.- Application of the base coat 2K VB110, air dried or in the oven, read the drying recommendations in the application manual.
3.- Application of the pre-activator (surfactant humectant) product that is mixed with distilled water
4.- Application of the activator. A very important compound, leaves the particles that will allow pure chrome, mixed with distilled water
5.- Pure chrome
6.- VarnishingStrength and durability
The "chrome" system is not a true hard chrome and is not intended to produce such a strong finish. It is a system mainly applied for decorative purposes which final resistance is not higher than the one of the classic car paint system.