Universal Graffiti Remover Gel | Paint remover
What is a stripper?
It is a paint remover or remover of varnish layers, single or double layer synthetic paints (2 components) that have been applied on surfaces of different materials such as wood, metals, walls, stone, tiles, blinds ...
Uses of Universal Stripper:
- Cleaning or removing graffiti
- Synthetic Enamels
- Chlorinated rubber
Materials for its use:
Suitable temperatures for strippers:
- For storage, a temperature between 5 ° C to 30 ° C is recommended.
- For the application of this type of product, an ambient temperature of between 5 ° C to 30 ° C is recommended.
The cleaning of the utensils for the application of the stripper must be with universal cleaning solvent.
How to use gel stripper to remove graffiti?
- Apply a generous layer on the surface to be treated.
- Let it act on the graffiti for between 8 - 20 minutes.
- If the surface temperature is high, after 5 minutes apply another layer of stripper to reactivate the stripper and have better results.
- After the time recommended for the action of the product, brush with circular movements and rinse with pressurized water. * Prudent distance to avoid splashing of the stripper.
- It is preferable that the water is hot over 90 °.
- If you need to repeat the process.
How to use paint and varnish stripper?
- Apply a thick layer on the surface to be treated with a spatula.
- Leave to act between 8 - 20 minutes.
- If before reaching 20 minutes the paint or varnish layer has not wrinkled due to the effect of the stripper, apply another layer with the spatula.
- For very hardened paints it is advisable to cover the area with stripper with plastic so that the product acts in a higher concentration.
- To remove it you can do it with the same clean spatula and deposit it in a special container only for the stripper residue.
- Do not put it in the garbage and deposit it in the collection points indicated for waste of this type.
- In case you need to remove even more product from the surface you can repeat the process.
Format of 5 Liters in Gel